Silverton Street Market Stall Booking System
For 2019 we are introducing a new method for booking stalls which we hope will make the process easier for both the Street Market Committee and for stall holders. Instead of simply asking for a stall, and then being allocated somewhere much later in the year, stall holders will instead be able to select from a plan of the Street Market which stall they would like to book, and then pay for it instantly, therefore securing their spot ahead of time and having the peace of mind of knowing where they will be placed. As this is the first time we have tried this process, there will obviously be some teething troubles, but please bear with us and we will try to accommodate everyone's needs as best we can.
In the first instance we have set up maps of the stalls as they were in 2017/18. Obviously with purchases being made immediately this is a first come first served model, but we will try and respect long standing stall holders wishes as much as possible. Bear in mind, however, that all those who work for the Street Market are volunteers with limited free time to spend organising Street Market matters.
Along with this change we have also decided to simplify the zones. Instead of the old Red, Blue, Green and Yellow zones we are going with the simpler The Square (old red zone), Newcourt Road (at the edge of the old red zone), Fore Street South (old blue zone) and Fore Street North (old yellow/green zones). As before, all stalls should be no more than 3m deep. Please note that there is no longer an individual 'green' zone, instead the few 2m deep stalls within Fore Street North have been colour coded green to make them stand out.
All prices have been held at their 2017/18 levels:
- The Square is £17 per metre (bookable by arrangement only)
- Newcourt Road is £15 per metre
- Fore Street South is £15 per metre
- Fore Street North is £12 per metre (please note that there are also a few 2m deep stalls priced at £8 per metre). We offer a 25% discount for charities within Fore Street North, please contact us for more details.
The process of booking a stall is simple:
- Pick an area of the Street Market from the list below.
- Read the map, and select a stall number from the map of the area you wish to have.
- Check if it is available in the list below the map, if so you add it to your basket and proceed to the checkout.
- If the stall has already been purchased, proceed back to step 1 or 2.
Please note that we are using PayPal to process transactions, though you will not need a PayPal account to make a purchase. Any problems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.